Friday, May 25, 2007

time for change

YEP, maybe it was bound to happen but I'm not sure I wanted it to happen. i really felt quite ambivalent about it. Yesterday, my mom called to say she was able to find 2 house maids for me. I wasn't sure if I'd be glad or sad. Well, I am kinda glad that I now have girls to help me out with the kids especially as school is about to start for the 3 of us, although I feel even sadder for some reason. The past 3 weeks or so have really been enjoyable, despite all the work it entailed - I love that I was able to do housework my way and having exclusive time with the kids; I love that I was able to leave my things lying around anywhere I pleased and not having to worry about it getting relocated elsewhere or misplaced; I love that the only noise I heard around the house were those made by my kids. Now I am back at the drawing board, having to train people I don't even know will stay. Oh well. As they say, change is good. We shall see.

No comments: