Saturday, May 26, 2007

everybody in the house say 'hi'

welcome back, Tub! :) what a pleasant surprise having you home this soon! and with unexpected goodies to boot! =) Thanks, Tub!



mango tarts, mango chips, piaya, pineapple pastillas

Well, of course it wasn't really a surprise to me as I got a phone call from Tub this morning saying that he might be back today! :) I got confirmation early this afternoon and announced the fact to the kids.
napoleones

Haha, Ian was not too keen on having his daddy back so soon - he kinda grumbled that it'd be the end of his PS time or something like that! (kids have been glued to PS2 every evening since Sunday, I think!)... but as I was getting ready to leave for the airport, Ian kept pleading with me to take him along, saying he won't be 'ma-koolet'. Ate was excited to just stay home because it meant exclusive computer time for her, haha (there was this one time early this summer, when Nikki asked her daddy if she could go to his office. Daddy asked her why and she said, so that she could use the computer and get access to the internet. Poor kiddo! =) mom's really been hogging the computer all this time, huh? but I digress...)

It was a wet, kinda somber, early evening but Ian gamely counted and sang along with me as we drove out to the airport. Funny for today. I asked Ian what the songs from the High School Musical were (because I think we'd already exhausted all the nursery songs in our repertoire) and Ian said he couldn't remember. So I coaxed him until he gave in. He goes 'one, soaring!.... two, flying!... three.....' he didn't seem like he could think of any more... then he burst into song! =) 'soaring, flying....' hehehe! cute boy! He excitedly exclaimed 'hi, daddy!!!' the moment he saw his dad. That sure brightened up my evening :) not to mention the endless chatter all the way home! (this boy never seems to run out of topics to talk about! hahaha)

No comments: