Thursday, May 10, 2007

another day in my domestic life

Same old, same old. Did the laundry this morning and prepared lunch for the kids. I've also decided to go into the maids' room to sort out some of my stuff in there. After that, I happened to pass by a bunch of freshly-washed, folded up clothes, so I decided to sort them out and put the ones that don't really need ironing into the kids' closets. Being without a maid for about 2 weeks now, the kids' closets were in shambles! I guess it was time for some spring cleaning anyways, so as i refolded and tidied up their clothes, I also took out some that should be stored elsewhere or perhaps given away.

Tub called to ask if I could accompany him to the car shop so that we could pick up the Trooper. Tub had to go to a meeting so he asked me to take the Trooper home. Kids were so excited to be riding the newly-refurbished car, haha. I must say, it felt pretty brand new so I drove it really carefully, hahaha!
Hmmmm..... I really like the old white color better. I don't know why, I just do! Oh, but it feels really great to have this car back - it's been out for like what, 8 months, maybe?

My friend, Tuna, dropped by the house last night to give us some tokens from her trip to Europe. She got me a pencil, from Swarovski no less! It has my gem stone on its butt-end (is that what you call it? haha, whatever!) and it is just precious! No pun intended! =)

No comments: