I must say, not having any maid or yaya for these past 3 weeks was a real blessing in disguise. Today, despite the presence of 2 helpers, Ian and Nikki both automatically grabbed their own chairs and brought them to the kitchen counter where they've been eating from all this time (haha, I didn't want to have to serve them at the dining table, that's why!), they've re-learned to put their own soiled clothes in the hamper (they both used to do this when they were much younger, but for some reason, my previous yayas disrupted the routine), and to put some of their stuff in order.
Tooting my own horn here, haha! YEP! I've trained those kids well *wink*
This morning, as I oriented the new help, I also gave them specific instructions to not always pick up after the kids so that Nikki and Ian will both be able to establish order into their routine as they grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment