OK, I don't normally do the laundry with camera in hand, haha, I actually had to ask Nikki to go get my camera so I could take their photos. You know, just so I could capture some 'everyday moments' while I'm enjoying time at home with my kids :) Something cute: since I was bitten by the cleaning bug, I didn't want the kids to litter all over the house, not even to dirty the newly-emptied bins (OK, I'm a little obsessive-compulsive. ha!) such that when Ian dumped a couple of ponkan seeds into my rubbish bin, I asked him to take them out and put them on the soiled plate I was holding on to, instead. Here's the funny part: Ian complied but as soon as he did, he walked out of my room and muttered to hiimself "I can't believe I'm doing this!" hahahahaha!!!!!!
Hey, I didn't have to prepare anything for dinner today. Cool! Tub helped me by taking the car to Toyota for some paint job (remember the mishap at school?) then the kids and I picked him up at 5-ish. We then went to check on the status of the Trooper's paint job at another shop and then we went to ATC to see Spiderman 3. Before the movie, we had to pass by the grocery store to get some essentials and of course, junk food and chocolates!! :) After the movie, we went to Gerry's Grill to grab some dinner, then it was back to my new routine - clearing up in the kitchen, putting away of grocery stuff, bathing the kids, etc etc.
Another day in my domestic life :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment