Friday, May 4, 2007

domestic bliss?

I think I'm really getting the hang of this. I tend to do things more systematically now. Tub asked me not to prepare breakfast for him anymore, he says he doesn't want to burden me =) so I find him eating a bowl of cereals while I was on my way to take the soiled clothes to the laundry area. About the same time, I started setting up what I was going to prepare for lunch - everybody's favorite, sinigang, hahaha. Easy peasy. Laundry time didn't take too long. I was done preparing lunch in no time. I had extra time :o so I called Nikki so I could cut her hair. Gave the kids a bath and then we had lunch. Did the dishes and then I took the fresh-smelling clothes from the clothesline. I got a text message from tub - wabu =) that made me smile. Not long after, I got a call from him to ask how we were doing. Now he says he's falling in love with me all over again because I'm taking care of family, hahahaha! There's really nothing much to it. I'm kinda enjoying what I'm doing.

before and after:
Nikki helped me fold and put away some of the laundry. Sweet girl. She wanted to learn how to fold her own undies and socks. We were done in no time. Now I have some time for myself. Kids are busy watching TV. I finished the page I was working on last night and took photos of my homemade basket.

Supplies: regular cardstock, assorted patterned papers, vellum paper, Sizzix flower, butterfly and dragonfly dies, Technique Tuesday stamp, Versa ink, colored pencils, sequin flowers

These are for Carol's challenges. Whew! These are the last of them - had fun working on these and I'm glad I succeeded in completing everything!






Journaling: Nikki went as Baby Bop, Ian tagged along and came as a cute mouse, to Kindercare's halloween party.

Supplies: regular cardstock, KI Memories patterned paper, Sizzlits Funky Brush font

No comments: