I don't know, but I really have this predilection for eating from a bowl especially when we're having sinigang or whenever I feel too lazy and there's no yaya to clean up after me, haha. Since I made sinigang yesterday (yes again, as per Ian's request. I have kids after my own heart!), I decided to make Ian eat off of a bowl, just like me =) As he was eating, he simply blurted out, 'look, mom! my food looks like a swamp!' hahaha!!! that made me chuckle. So I played along and said that I like swamps. Well, being the talkative boy that my son is, he simply had to answer that statement: 'but, mommmmmmmm! swamps have crocodiles!' OK, I simply had to say that I don't like swamps anymore, and that seemed to appease him! ;)
I chanced upon nanca-flavored ice cream at the grocery store and got half a gallon. Tub and I each went for a cone yesterday afternoon and Ian declared that he wanted one as well. As he was eating the ice cream cone, he declared that he likes blueberry and 'yellowberry' (he didn't know it was nanca) ice cream :)I love the way kids' minds think!

















No comments:
Post a Comment