Tuesday, May 29, 2007

impromptu date, mate!

AYE! Yesterday, I asked Tub to drive me to Toyota so I could pick up my car (finally!) and along the way, we decided to go see Pirates of the Caribbean since it was already quite late in the day and Tub had nothing scheduled. I had to wait for the car to get cleaned up, though, before Toyota released it to me while Tub went on ahead to ATC.

Drat! I couldn't find parking, it was drizzling and I had no umbrella! :o

Screening time wasn't until 735PM so Tub and I made small talk and then strolled along the mall for a bit. Then we settled for the movie with sour cream fries and pink lemonade slush. I found the movie quite enjoyable, albeit some parts were somewhat confusing.

After the movie, Tub said he'd make good his promise and take me to UCC =) I wasn't really that hungry but Tub suggested I take something more than just the soup I had planned on ordering. So, I settled upon Japanese seafood spaghetti soup while Tub had some type of rice curry. And of course, after dinner (at 1030pm)... we ordered what we had planned on ordering for a couple of days now - Coffee Parfait - yum! Thanks, Tubbyboy!

Kids were waiting up for us when we got home. Haha, Nikki was especially worried that there weren't anymore parking for the cars - you got that right, babe :) Good thing, Ian didn't seem to remember my promise that I'd be back as soon as I picked up my car. He wanted to tag along when he found out that I was leaving, but I told him I'd be back in a jiffy. Of course he had an answer to that one, 'no you won't!' Haha, I had to reassure him I was gonna be back as soon as I could... with his good memory, I'm sure he'll bring it up one of these days.

Oh, Nikki and Ian went for their semi-annual dental prophylaxis and flouride treatments yesterday morning. As usual, Ian excitedly jumped into the dentist's chair and made sure he got his sticker supply as soon as he was done! Nikki even brought along her sticker book and made sure that she transfered her new stickers as soon as she got them ;)

No comments: