Aaren, my friend Tuna's DD, turned a year old today. She celebrated it by having a party at the Dusit Hotel in Makati. Good thing Tub scheduled a meeting in Makati so I didn't have to drive all the way from Paranaque =) We were in Makati ahead of schedule so Tub decided to treat us to some Krispy Kremes and a little arcade time at TimeZone. Wow, I must say, The Fort is looking better everytime I visit. Too bad I failed to take some photos (next time!)
Well, the fairy theme party wasn't until about 6pm so Ian and I had some time to spare. We decided to go around Glorietta to get a few things. Actually, Ian didn't have anything to wear to the party save for the fairy wing I got for Nikki last year. I had a vague idea of what I was going to make Ian wear but I couldn't find items that would go together to get the look that I wanted. So we went around SM and improvised along the way. Ma and Mela didn't have gifts for Aaren yet so they asked me to just pick out something. They picked me up from Rustan's and off we went to the hotel. We were about half an hour late. Oh well. At the party, Ian was in his element - he didn't need to be asked to join the games and he managed to bag a couple of prizes ;)

Tub and I dropped the girls off at their place, Nikki included (Mela and my mom had to leave earlier to go to Tita Evans' birthday party). I still can't believe Nikki's growing up faster than I expected. Already, she's sleeping over at my sister's house and she seems to be having such a great time she doesn't have time to miss us anymore

















No comments:
Post a Comment