Sunday, May 13, 2007

mother's day

Happy mother's day to all the beautiful and wonderful moms I know ;)

After dropping Tub off at the golf course, the kids and I spent half of the day going to church and visiting my mom. Mama was thrilled to have the mini album I gave her. i'm glad =)

Got home a couple of hours ago and busied myself tidying up what we left behind this morning and storing away the food stash I managed to get from my mom's house :) Thanks, mom, for the yummy lunch: kare-kare, steamed shrimps, grilled liempo, fried fish and my favorite, moist chocolate cake! OK, I guess I know what we're having for lunch and dinner tomorrow, hahahaha! Too bad I wasn't able to take photos.

Nikki chose to stay behind and spend a week with her cousins. Poor Ianboy, he says he misses his ate already. He was asking me why I was allowing his Ate Nikki to not go home with us and because I couldn't think of an answer right away, I just told him, because I didn't love Ate anymore *wink* - then he fiercely hugged his sister and asked me if I didn't want him to have a sister anymore! haha! I told him no, that wasn't the case really. And so he asked if he could also sleep over! I had to carry him just so he'd stop holding on to his Ate Nikki. He kept saying he missed his Ate until he fell asleep on the way home :)

Tubbyboy was a bit sad that Nikki isn't going to be with us for about a week and that she won't be with us when we celebrate mom's day at dinner later. Oh, I miss Nikki, too.

No comments: