This past week alone, Ian met a new friend, Jester, during JK's Outreach Program. Rosemont JK sang and danced to Christmas carols to welcome the visitors from the Sacred Heart School to Rosemont. Not surprisingly, Teacher Elaine reached for Ian to be up on stage during Rosemont's presentation.

The pupils from the Sacred Heart School also sang and danced in return.

Then everybody was asked to go inside their classrooms for an art activity and snacks.

Here are the PCs who volunteered to help out during the Outreach Program. Tub and I were tasked to pick up the kids from Hillsborough Alabang as well as to bring them back and to give out grocery bags to the children.

On Ian's last day of school, they had a Christmas party - they ate and exchanged gifts.

I decided to drop by Nikki's school and I chanced upon her in her PE class learning the steps to a folk dance, I think!

Unfortunately, Nikki will have to miss her class' Christmas party on the 21st on accountt of our being in Bacolod for the holidays. Good thing she's being gracious about it :) Yesterday, she excitedly brought a big bag of gifts to school as she wanted to be Santa and give out gifts 2 days early!

















No comments:
Post a Comment