Friday, December 28, 2007

home sweet home

Today was the last day of our holiday in Bacolod :( where'd time go? I hardly got anything done, I think! Haha! There were so many more places to visit and see. Maybe next time... needless to say, it was a vacation well-spent. Thanks for making it happen, Tub!

I spent most of the day packing up and getting ready. Whew! My luggage was bursting at the seams as Tub and I had had about 7 pairs of slacks made between the 2 us, not to mention several pieces of clothing that I bought along the way! Ninay Flora sent a boxful of goodies, wow! There's like 3 kilos each of tocino and chorizo. 5 packs each of rosquillos and danggit. Yum! and several pieces of beautiful platters! I also had to pack up the kids' toys from Santa, mom and dad, and us! There goes another box! We made several stops en route to the airport to pick up some goodies for family and friends! Yikes! That's about 4k and 2 more boxes to add to our ever-multiplying stuff to bring back to Manila! I don't think I will ever learn the meaning of traveling light! :o



Thank you, Lord, for another safe voyage.

Good night!

No comments: