Monday, December 17, 2007

my cousin's wedding

I guess it's the marrying season as well, haha! This month, there are 2 weddings in the family! First to get hitched was Ari; next week, it's Hans' turn. Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it to Hans and Maricel's wedding as we are leaving for Bacolod this Wednesday :(

This afternoon as we were leaving for Makati, Ianboy gingerly hopped into the car - he was excited to be coin bearer at Ari and Kitty's wedding. I felt bad for Nikki who couldn't join us as she was still at school when we left at 2 pm.

We came early, thank goodness! The Velazcos practically populated the Santuario de San Antonio, haha! and our family is growing! ;)

It was a very lovely wedding and it was nice to touch base again with several cousins and relatives who are based in the US. Ian had the most fun, I think! He alternated between dancing and running around kissing titos and titas. He was especially fond of kissing the bride! On the way home, I asked if he found her pretty. He said, 'only a little' and then immediately changed his mind and said, 'a lot pretty!' haha!






Ian and Ate Jo-An dancing the night away

Best wishes to Ari and Kitty!

No comments: