Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas party #3


IHMCS faculty annual party was held at Mr and Mrs Pido's residence. It was supposed to have started at 7PM but almost everybody came 1.5 hours late! traffic was horrendous, as expected; it's the Christmas season and the service road is being rehabilitated and all traffic is supposed to go northwards. This meant that I had to come from the Filinvest exit when I usually prefer going through the Sucat route. I came late not entirely because of the traffic, but because I didn't leave until about 8 already, haha! I was much too preoccupied with scrap stuff, as usual, haha!!!

It was an enjoyable dinner, like always - there were a few new faces around the table, as we had to hire new faculty for this school year. Mrs Lee always sponsors our faculty dinner, but because her contract with SFU was not renewed, who knows what next year will bring us.

I am just thankful for the chance we get to get together.

No comments: