Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas party #4

and they just keep on coming, haha! Tubbyboy asked us if we wanted to attend yet another party this season - more for the kids, actually. I didn't have to ask the kids twice! They excitedly said they'd love to go the the Orchard Golf and Country Club to attend the party! yay for them! woe for me as I need to be working, not partying! oh well! Needless to say, I had to bring some stuff to work on! yikes! Kids busily making some cards for Santa.

Kids had fun, I think! But if you'd ask Ianboy, he'd say he only had 'a little' fun! haha! he says he only had fun watching the magic show and getting a surprise gift from Santa! hmmm... I asked if he did not enjoy the games as well. He gave it some thought and said 'oh yeah, I enjoyed that too!' well, those were the only activities for that day, haha! so i'm guessing he had a great time after all! Nikki did not comment but I'm glad she at least joined some of the games! Attagirl!




No comments: