for 2008. after about 12 cups of my 'daily fix' i finally got my Starbucks planner! thanks to their 10th year birthday promo, I didn't have to consume so much this year as they gave out 2 stickers for every order during their er... 'happy hour' and they even extended the promo deadline until January 1! I'm not that thrilled with it (there aren't any pages for each month's overviews and there isn't any annual planner) but it'll have to do! hey, it's relatively free! (just don't ask my husband what he thinks about that last bit, haha!)To end the year, here are some things I worked on for the Scrapdragons and the A Muse challenges, respectively.
supplies: Bazzill CS, American Crafts paper, Punchinella, HS plastic and chipboard alphas, MM acrylic paint, Autumn leaves chipboard journaling spot, SA November kit chipboard swirl, Zig pen
supplies: Bazzill and PTI CS, unknown paper (possibly DCWV though), A Muse stamp, Stickles, Colorbox ink pads, Prismacolor, holographic embossing powder, ribbon
supplies: PTI CS, Scenic Route pp, Elzybells stamps, Prismacolor, Stickles, Colorbox and Versa ink pads, ribbon

















No comments:
Post a Comment