A few days ago, Nikki kept announcing that Woodrose was celebrating its anniversary and consequently wouldn't stop asking if we were going to be watching the Anniversary show. Hmmm... I wasn't too keen on getting out of my routine really, but oh well, I sensed that Nikki really looked forward to going.So today I found myself sitting on a plastic chair at the Woodrose gym just before 6PM, with Nikki, Ian and yaya in tow.
The show turned out to be very entertaining and at times, I even found myself being moved by the songs and the photos being flashed on-screen. Talk about advancing in age, huh? I could've kicked myself for not thinking about taking my trusty vid cam! Of course, we were seated so far from the stage, I didn't even manage to get decent shots with my phone's cam.
Thanks for sponsoring our tickets, Tub! I really wish you could've seen the show with us!

















No comments:
Post a Comment