Monday, December 10, 2007

hanging out with friends

I haven't gone on an out of town trip for the longest time so when my friend Tuna suggested we head over to Lipa, I immediately said yes! Our ulterior motive was actually to shop for factory overrun business clothes. Very tempting, eh? I wasn't disappointed! I got 4 coats, 9 pairs of slacks, a blouse, several pairs of children's pants and shorts among others, for only.... P3K+ what a bargain! I just wish there were more color choices for the coats as I was only able to get black ones. All 4 of them.

We took the opportunity to have lunch at Tuna's grandchild's (by her niece) baptismal reception. Then we also dropped by Malarayat and then we went to see Casa de Segunda and a couple of Tuna's siblings' new homes. WOW!


suman at mangga and buko juice for snacks! yum-o!




the view from Dudoy's mountain hideaway


Ate Alice's attic

Here's the bag tag I made for the gift I gave to Tuna's grandchild, Naya. I had to use a gift bag from the Ayala Malls as this side trip was such short notice I didn't want to take out boxes and gift wraps, ha! I simply coordinated the bag colors with the ones I used for my tag image. I'm now officially in love with these Bellas!

Materials: Stampinbella, Technique Tuesday, Versa ink pad, Prismacolor, PTI cardstock

No comments: