i decided to work on a mini for a change. This one's for Tubbyboy. I had the sudden inspiration to whip him up a mini for his surprise 40th instead of coming up with a 2-pager. I figured I'd be able to tell the story better this way *wink* Of course, this is still a page in progress (read: i forgot to bring some other stuff, haha!)
Thursday, December 20, 2007
no electricity
i decided to work on a mini for a change. This one's for Tubbyboy. I had the sudden inspiration to whip him up a mini for his surprise 40th instead of coming up with a 2-pager. I figured I'd be able to tell the story better this way *wink* Of course, this is still a page in progress (read: i forgot to bring some other stuff, haha!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment