i won! i won! I am now the proud new owner of a Condura 6 cu ft refrigerator! never in my wildest dreams did i imagine i was going to win our school's Christmas party grand raffle! heck, i wasn't even aware what the prize was until my name was announced by Dr Gene Tan! yaaaaaay!!! what a blessing indeed!
when i mentioned the fact to Nikki, she asked if she could just put it in her room as I already have one in the master bedroom. i asked her why and she simply said, so she could just reach for food when she's watching TV and she gets hungry! haha! i politely told her no and she suggested that we put it in my 'scrap room' so that i could just grab what I want when I'm scrapping! (now that's an idea!) haha!
Here we are, the IHMCS faculty, raring to do our video shoot for our SFU Christmas party presentation! =)

















No comments:
Post a Comment