
new kits coming in aren't quite helping, unfortunately.
uh, today being the 17th, that means i'm 34 pages short of my 1 page a day goal. just to initiate something, i tried working on DDD challenges 13 (to scrap something ugly - nothing should coordinate, yikes!) and 14 to scrap a page in honor of Mother's Day using a relevant quote.
I chose to do Challenge 14 first, as I have already missed the deadline for Challenge 13 while I was away vacationing :)
Here's what I came up with using Bad Girls' April kit

and this here's for the UGLY challenge. this was tough. how do you make a page intentionally ugly (and I mean this knowing i don't scrap exceptional pages, hahaha!!) so... i simply opted to use papers i have no particular love for and photos I wouldn't otherwise think of scrapping. most of my photos suck - and the ones i used here are really way up there in terms of poor quality. so yucky papers and icky photos - i think that sounds like the perfect ugly combination, huh?


















No comments:
Post a Comment