Thursday, May 22, 2008

quite a surprise

because i don't usually venture out to the north, my dear friend Babette graciously offered to pick up a few things for me from mitch's store. after several months of vacillating between buying AC D-ring albums and not buying, I eventually caved! who could resist such names as raspberry and blueberry? so i got me a couple of those! thanks for picking these up for me, Babette!

so, the both of us tried to arrange a pick up point and i decided to just drop by her studio on a monday afternoon. leave it to Babette to lovingly wrap up my goodies =) what a welcome treat! and yes, a surprise was waiting for me. really very unexpected! Babette's migrating to Canada by the end of this month and she gifted me with this lovely page:

Thanks for taking the time to make this for me. I know we've discussed your impending departure for about a year now, but I still can't believe that it's finally happening! I will definitely miss having a scrapping, shopping, chat buddy like you! :( I really hope you change your mind about visiting!

No comments: