been around cebu some time ago but it's fun revisiting some of cebu's landmarks with the kids. of course, not without hearing somebody whining about wanting this or that!
actually, the plan for this afternoon was to go to a place called tabu-an to get dried danggit... but en route to the marketplace, we went to see The Cross of Magellan, The Sto. Nino Shrine and the Basilica de Sto. Nino.
on the way to the Cross of Magellan, my boy spotted several guitars lining the sidewalk and started to pester me about getting him one. I promised to do so after the 'tour' so he kinda let up a little. *grin*Yikes!! the prices on those guitars shocked the socks out of me! Nay Flora's purchaser volunteered to get something cheaper for us on monday. I tried to explain the concept of saving money by getting a cheaper one to ianboy if he would just wait. I thought I had managed to convince him but within a short while, he'd start hankering for one again. We had to ask several stores only to be foiled when the price was announced. Ian felt so bad about not getting the guitar that he wanted, but no way was I going to spend P580 on something that will be set aside and ignored when a new plaything comes along! Am I a bad momma or what!? HAHA!!

Well see, during our visit to the fish market, the boy happened to spot another guitar for the nth time so we asked how much it was. Finally, we found one that cost P70 and because we were buying dried fish and all, the owner graciously sold it to us for P40. thank goodness!
here's one happy singer on the ride back home.


















No comments:
Post a Comment