the kids weren't able to take summer lessons as tub and i had initially planned for them, but at least they were able to do worthwhile stuff over the past 2 months - hey, they got to go to Bacolod and Cebu. they got to spend some time with their cousins in Makati as well.
as far as i was concerned, hmmm. i haven't scrapped up a storm as I had planned on doing, but I did get to spend a vacation with the kids, I got to sort out my closets, and teach summer classes. Now I just need to sort out my messy pile of receipts. Hmmm.
among other things, hey i got to hit the treadmill again today. yep. ran for about 30 minutes and burned 212 kcal. not bad, eh?
and i finally got to do something which i've been putting off for more than a year now. i guess now there's no escaping it. apparently, my dentist thinks I am a candidate for having a TMJ syndrome and using a splint for 3 months is supposed to be able to correct it. i really hope so. i just need to schedule a visit to the dentist every week, i think, for follow up and all that. but oh man, what a discomfort wearing this is. hmm, maybe this'll help curb my appetite, huh? haha. actually, my dentist thinks this'll prevent my frequent bouts of excruciating headache. oh i really hope so! OK, T minus 90 and counting.

















No comments:
Post a Comment