Tuesday, April 22, 2008

time for a refill


Since my ink ran out, I felt the need to replace it right away. I couldn't stand not having the convenience of being able to print my own photos. But oh man!! i didn't think trying to buy ink was going to be as difficult as buying the printer! I checked out all the computer shops at ATC and at the Festival Mall; I even phoned some stores in SM Southmall but obviously, nobody had it in stock! *insert expletives here!* I finally managed to locate a store in SM Megamall... but I wasn't too happy about having to drive out all the way north! Good thing Tub brought me halfway there (Nikki and I rode with him up to Makati and I only had to drive from Makati to Ortigas. hehe)

I only needed the yellow for now but I decided to just go ahead and get every color as I didn't want to have to run the risk of running out and having to scour stores for ink again. Oh but darn if my pocketbook's going to be happy about how much I needed to shell out for a new set of ink colors!

No comments: