Thursday, April 17, 2008

create. create. create.

yup. that's what i've been doing. i think it's great that inspiration seems to come so easily these days. i just need to do some sort of time management, actually. with my cook gone, I think I need to be looking into what my kids are eating lately, lol!!! bad mama!!

so, i've completed several pages for Studio Azul including, yes! another mini! woohoo!! well, it's not actually done yet as I still need to add journaling, but I say it's as good as done! haha!

Here are several other pages I've completed for online challenges here and there (uhm let's see now: DDD, ittybitty, magistical, scrappinkids)

This one's based on a sketch at Ittybitty. I also submitted this page to CC for a color challenge.
Supplies: from BG's march kit, with the addition of Creative Imaginations paper and Colorbox chalk ink


This ones's for a DDD challenge to use green, white, yellow + 1 other color. For this page, I decided on red. I submitted this page for a challenge at Magistical Memories as well.
Supplies: Daisy Ds papers (from BG March kit), K&Co felt shapes and Jenni Bowlin label stickers (from LT Feb kit), Making Memories alpha stickers, Zig pen


This one's for a lift challenge at Ittybitty as well as for SK's color challenge.
Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, KI Memories paper and sticker, Collage Press label sticker, Scenic Route paper, Zig pen, Colorbok and Provocraft alpha stickers, Making Memories chipboard tag

I was in the middle of working on a new page but I had to cut my scrapping time short as my printer ran out of ink!!! :o ohmy! didn't know my inkwell was going to dry up this soon! :o Actually, I didn't know having a photo printer was so convenient, I ended up printing most of my photos out of it! HEHEHE.

No comments: