Thursday, April 10, 2008

good housekeeping

More of the same today - took Nikki to her McDonald's workshop. But afterwards, I decided to drive over to SM southmall to get another box for my kits which seem to be multiplying very quickly! :o haha!! for some reason, the kids were not so thrilled that we had to go to the mall, but guess who ended up getting more shopping done!? I only did get the box, but the kiddos ended up filling my cart every step of the way! yikes! I am almost too afraid to see my credit card statement, hahaha!!! well, they did get mostly essential stuff, if you factor in their growth *wink!* but I wasn't planning on getting them new bed sheets that they simply insisted on getting!! hahaha!

good thing i managed to talk Nikki out of getting new shower curtains as well :) I had to tell her I had a few at home. She wouldn't stop unless she was absolutely sure I was going to give her something brand new, and something still in its original packaging! groan! did i raise this girl? HAHAHA!


as soon as we got home, both kids insisted on changing their sheets. Nikki took it one level further and even rearranged her furniture! she took plenty of stuff out so her room is now 'less cluttered'. uhm, less is the operative word. it's still kinda cluttered, but it's a lot less so. am i making sense here? oh, i feel almost sorry for her. there isn't much room in the house for her to keep her clutter in, i'm just glad that she has the initiative to tidy up! and of course, she did manage to obtain a shower curtain from me. So her t&b is now sporting a new look! WTG babe!

No comments: