Wednesday, April 2, 2008

proud daddy moment






















I'm not one to nag my kids about schoolwork and such, but it's good that Tubbyboy is! HAHA!! he's always egging the kids (only Nikki for now, that is) to do well at school. I think it pays off. For the 2nd year now, Nikki has been getting the silver award. Of course, Tub's wishing for a gold. I casually mentioned it to Nikki, but she says she might not be able to get it. Poor kid. It's our fault, really. Tub and I hardly have the time of day to be monitoring her study habits like hawks. To her credit, I am really proud to say that Nikki has managed to get awards even when nobody helps her out with schoolwork and exam reviewers. Must take after her mom, haha! Well done, babe! We love you!

In a way, I'm looking forward to getting our house put up already - while Nikki's study habits can still be honed - this way, she'll get a more organized, permanent study area. As Father Lisa puts it, the more conducive the environment for study is, the better. All the better for Ian, seeing as he's still in pre-school. Right, Tub? *wink!*

Unfortunately, I was not able to make it to the Recognition Day - had work commitments :( ... and that's the story behind the bad stage photos, haha!! believe me, the one I posted in here is the best of the lot! Hmmm... I wonder who took this one of Tub and Nikki? It looks really nice! Thank you, whoever you are =)

No comments: