Friday challenges
did this for a new paper, old paper, 3-flower, 5 brad/button challenge

supplies: Autumn Leaves paper and buttons, Making Memories paper, flowers. brads and buttons, Prima flowers, American Crafts velvet alpha stickers, K&Co brad, Fancy Pants rub on, Zig pen
this is for a challenge to scrap several random facts based on your age :o

supplies: Bazzill cardstock, KI Memories lace cardstock, Prima flowers, bling, American Crafts thickers chipboard alpha, Dymo tape
did this for a sketch challenge at ibss and used it for 4-photo LO challenge

supplies: (from the FebScarlet Lime kit) Bazzill cardstock, Making Memories papers, notepad paper, flower, button, chipboard alpha and embellishments. Dymo, Zig pen
this one's for a challenge to get inspiration from this photo:


Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Hambly screen print, Scenic Route papers, Making Memories brad, Autumn Leaves chipboard tag, Luxe rub on, Zig pen
Saturday challenges
for a challenge to use 3 mini photos

supplies: (from the Jan and FebScarlet Lime kits) Making Memories papers and flower, Cosmo Cricket Flourista chipboard, Tinkering Ink alpha stickers; also used: American Crafts chipboard alpha, Label Tulip stamp, Stampin' Up ink pad, Zig pen
for a challenge to use fabric. here i lifted a design by K. Contes

supplies: (from the FebScarlet Lime kit) Making Memories papers, chipboard label stickers, fabric flower and button; also used: Fontwerks stamp, Versa ink, Zig pen, Dymo
For a challenge to use supplies and/or techniques based on the letters of your first name

supplies/techniques:
C - cardstock: Bazzill
H - Hambly screen print
R - red: Scenic Route paper
I - inking technique: Versa
S - stamping: Collage Press
T - tearing; tape writer: Dymo
I - ink: Brilliance
N - notepad paper: Making Memories
E - (love) Elsie paper
Sunday challenges
for Iris' challenge to use a merchandising item/product

supplies: Collage Press paper, KI Memories lace cardstock, Hambly paper, Scenic Route chipboard circle and label sticker, Zig pen
for a challenge to use this sketch


supplies: Studio Azul Jan kit papers and chipboard shapes. I also used Queen & Co felt, American Crafts alpha rub ons, Zig pen, Leeho glitter, Stickles
Deadline for submission was Monday midnight local time. I wish I could've worked on the 4 other challenges but I couldn't find the time, what with the malling and motherly errands I had to do. Well, maybe I'll work on them just the same.

















No comments:
Post a Comment