Tuesday, January 22, 2008

neglected

yikes! i've been so preoccupied with all my scrappy stuff, I have totally ignored the treadmill. it has been beckoning me to use it for quite some time already, haha! i guess i should, huh? even for just a short while. to top it off, Ianboy has been asking me if i'm going to be 'running' already, heehee. we shall see.

oh hey, this morning i was able to squeeze in one last page to submit for the challenges at ST. I love it! and I love the fact that I am slowly being able to break into my gorgeous LT kits!


supplies: LT September add-on (My Mind's Eye paper, Basic Grey rubons, AC Thickers chipboard alpha stickers), PTI CS, Colorbox chalk ink

I received another pat on the back from one of the members at BPS. This time, it's for my Busy. LO =)

No comments: