Thursday, January 10, 2008

10th day

Yea! I thought I wasn't going to be able to keep up with Big Picture's LOAD challenge. Whaddayouknow, I have so far managed to churn out 10 pages already!!!

(this is for a challenge to use a pre-made title)
Supplies: Fancy Pants papers and diecuts, Fontwerks stamp, Stazon and Versa ink pads, Prima flowers, Zig and AC pens, buttons

I sent this one in yesterday. I think it could still use a few elements here and there but that could wait. I needed to put up something and I was simply pressed for time! haha! This is a scraplift of a page by Severine di Giacomo (Simple Scrapbooks)

Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Chatterbox and My Minds Eye papers, 7 Gypsies and Fontwerks stamps, Zig and AC pens

Today was my first duty day at the bar. So far so good. Let's wait next week when I need to whip up some cocktails, haha!! ;)

No comments: