after a few stumbling blocks, Babette and I finally managed to get together at my place to play with stamps and stuff :) oh, i definitely had fun! i got to work on some cards and such for the upcoming issue of Scrapbytes. will be posting a link as soon as it is up and running.while waiting for Babette to arrive, I managed to work on a page for Bad Girls' DDD challenge 1 (scraplift Verro). Here's what I did:

supplies: Bazzill CS, Ranger paint, Heidi Swapp mask, Everyday Beauty stamp, Versa ink pad, Zig and Sharpie pens
Today I started a new kit sub :o with Studio Calico! can't wait to get my very first kit!!
Oh, and after a long hiatus, Tub and I managed to squeeze in some time to finally see National Treasure 2. It was pretty OK by my standards. Thanks, Tub!

















No comments:
Post a Comment