Wednesday, January 2, 2008

it's time to get busy

I should be (again!) doing some stuff for school now that Term 3 is about to begin... but, as expected of me, I went and got busy with... you guessed it, scrapping! haha!!! I decided to join Big Picture's LOAD (Lay Out A Day) Challenge for January. Of course, this is supposed to get me to work on at least 31 pages for this month! That should be a good start, eh?

I missed the deadline for the daily drawing, but at least I was able to work on something for Day 1. Good thing I am still on my holiday break!


materials: Bazzill CS, Foo Fa La and Daisy D papers, Daisy D rub-on, Prima and Heidi Swapp stamps, Versa ink pad, Zig pen, Ranger acrylic paint, Studio Azul November kit chipboard swirl, American Crafts thickers alpha chipboard sticker

Spent half the day of yesterday at Ma's where kids opened more presents (because we were in Bacolod for Christmas). We took the opportunity to have a group photo taken - I can't remember when we had our last one!

No comments: