Tubbyboy decided to get the kids an early Christmas present, but I think he's gonna get more mileage out of it than they are, hahaha! Uhm, actually, after surfing the net for a photo to add to this post, I accidentally read an article/study that says you could potentially lose 27 lbs a year if you're at it 12 hours a week! move over, kiddos! it's time to kick some butt!
Monday, September 24, 2007
wii got it
Tubbyboy decided to get the kids an early Christmas present, but I think he's gonna get more mileage out of it than they are, hahaha! Uhm, actually, after surfing the net for a photo to add to this post, I accidentally read an article/study that says you could potentially lose 27 lbs a year if you're at it 12 hours a week! move over, kiddos! it's time to kick some butt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment