
I came across Janelle Richmond's blog and found out that she's looking for a couple of volunteers to do her weekly sketches, the pre-requisite being that we need to work on 2 of the latest sketches she posted. I wasn't sure I wanted to give it a go so I just checked out the sketches and left it at that. However, the sketches kept calling out to me, and despite the fact that I really, really need to be checking my students' work, I finally caved and got to business on the sketches! So, I worked on these and am thinking about sending them in. Let's just wait and see what happens. I heard that compensation sucks - read: there's none! I think it just all boils down to the fact that we get to up our stats at the end of the day. Hey, 1 finished page is 1 step towards reducing my ever-rising pile of photos!

HAHA! This is actually my 2nd attempt at doing this particular LO - I had to re-do it coz I didn't like how the 1st one turned out! Good thing I was still able to salvage the CS, the chipboard and the flowers *wink*
Supplies: CS: Bazzill; PP: MME; ACRYLIC PAINT: Making Memories; CHIPBOARD: WRMK and Heidi Swapp; FLOWERS: Fancy Pants; PEN: Zig marker; OTHERS: Buttons

Supplies: PP: Urban Lily and MME; STAMPS: Technique Tuesday, Catslife and Penny Black; INK PADS: Colorbox, Versa and Stazon; FLOWER: Prima; BRAD: Making Memories MARKERS: Zig and Sharpie
This card is for one of Scrapdragons' challenges using a dragon or a dragonfly on a card. Here's my attempt at it:
Supplies: Regular CS; Stamps: Stampin' Up and Papertrey; Ink pads: Stampin' Up and Encore; Stickles; Colored Pencils; Ribbon

















No comments:
Post a Comment