Today is the day Rosemont kids have been preparing for for some time now. Yes, it's MOTHERS' DAY once again!! It's when our kids take center stage and groove it out in honor of their mommies! Ian and I set out quite early to get to the Alabang Country Club by 730. We registered and got to a table, but Ianboy was too excited to sit still. He ran around with the girls (as usual), then hung out with the boys when the program was about to start, but not before getting his shades from me (I tell you, he absolutely enjoyed sporting them and hardly took them off). 
Ian with his best buddies: Ernie Boy and Tobi
Oi, he looked soooo adorable while he danced to My Girl for mom, well, I'm probably just saying this coz he's my son, hahahahahahaha! but I really had a proud momma moment! :D
Then it was time for refreshments and the art activity. Hmmm... I wasn't happy with the way his shirt turned out, but hey, it's his work, so I love it all the same.One of the other highlights of the morning was when moms received handmade cards from the kids and surprise letters from the dads. Thanks for taking the time to write me a letter, Tub (even though you spoiled the surprise for me by asking me to print it out and send it to the school for you, haha!). There was a puppet show presentation to keep the kids pretty much preoccupied, but Ian kept himself busy running around with his friends.
Then it was time for one last presentation from the kids. Everyone danced to a song from High School Musical 2. Again, Ian made me chuckle as he simply took the hands of the girl standing beside him and just danced with her. I had a great time! Thanks, Ian! I love you!

















No comments:
Post a Comment