I haven't been feeling 100% for the past couple of days now and was so looking forward to getting some much-needed rest this weekend. Alas, what I thought was going to be a day of bedrest was not to be. As I was checking Nikki's school diary early this morning, I realized that I had to scoot out of bed to be at her school by 9AM to attend a talk for parents of would-be first communicants. I scrambled for the phone to get a hold of Tubbyboy, who apparently forgot all about the talk and went to play golf, but as luck would have it, he left his phone here at home. Drat. So I went. By myself. It would've been nice if he had been there with me so he could've heard about some affirmations of what I've been talking to him about concerning matters of the faith. It was really nice that the speaker didn't sound like a bore. I would gladly listen to her again, if only Tub would be able to do so, and of course, if Woodrose decides to have a repeat of the talk, which I highly doubt.

Anyways, since I was already out of the house and needed to get a haircut, I decided to drop by the salon after the talk. 3 hours and 6 grand later... waddayathink?
OK, OK. It wasn't just a haircut. My stylist recommended several hair treatments as well (gotta hide signs of ageing, haha). And of course, I had to give my toenails some lovin' too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment