Monday, August 27, 2007

scrapdragons challenge 2

In the wee hours of this morning, as I was surfing through the different scrappy sites, I again came across Laura Shreve's blog challenge at Scrapdragons. I looked at the sketch that participants should be working with, and I was hooked! I couldn't sleep without creating a page at that instant. It didn't matter that it was 3ish.

I was a girl with a purpose. HAHA. So, I went in search of the perfect photo. I initially wanted to use one of Nikki's from November 2005, but I couldn't find the printed copies anywhere. I settled for another photo of her taken in April 2004 and posted below is what I came up with. I went to bed at around 5am feeling as satisfied as a cat that just ate a mouse, hahaha! ewww!!







Supplies: PPs: Basic Grey Phoebe and Scarlet's Letter; CS: Bazzill for matting; Rub-ons: BG wholy cow hearts; Embellishments: Heidi Swapp flower, MME blings; Paint: MM

No comments: