Supplies: CS: generic; Stamps: PTI Butterfly Kisses; Ink: SU Old Olive; blings
Then, I decided to give some love to some of my other new stamp sets - some didn't come out the way I wanted them to, so I handed them down to Nikki. Well, this one didn't quite come out right either, but I'll just post it anyways.Supplies: CS: generic; Stamps: PTI Faux Ribbon and SU Lexicons of Love and Paisley and Dots sets; Ink: Versa black and SU Cameo Coral
I managed to put together the last (I think) of my holiday cards for this year. I couldn't decide which charm to use so I just picked both. Made 5 of these altogether. I mounted the mini cards on foam tape to make them pop up a bit.


Supplies: CS: Bazzill; Ribbon; Charms (string of beads: homemade); Foam tape: 3M; Others: Sizzix embossing folder

















No comments:
Post a Comment