Kids have been begging us to see this movie for the longest time, so the first chance we got to get together, we went. That was friday, 3 August. I thought we were going to be able to see it earlier as it was a holiday and all that, turns out, I was the only one at home all day as Tub had to go to Batangas in the morning, while the kids were at school (no holiday for them, unfortunately). We eventually got to see it at 545P.Everybody was in high spirits as we got out of the cinema - fun movie. Ianboy kept laughing over this line 'I killed a man with this thumb!' uh-oh - hope it's not an indication of anything unfavorable! As for me, I just wish I could whip up something fabulous in the kitchen, just like that mouse, or at least, put to good use my dusty collection of cookbooks! HAHA!

















No comments:
Post a Comment