I can breathe a sigh of relief - I finally managed to snag the SU Measure of Life stamp set off ebay. I must've been bidding on this item for ages but kept being outbid! It's not quite a price I'd willingly pay for it, but I've been reduced to desperation, haha! Now, if only there was a way for all my stuff to be here right now, but that's wishful thinking, I know.On a totally different note, I've been asked to contribute a how-to of an altered item for the September issue of Scrappinmom's e-zine so I set out to work on my project. Nikki was quite the eager beaver and couldn't wait for me to get started - so I delegated all photography to her. I have had to re-do the bottle twice, but at least it turned out quite the way I envisioned it. Will just post a link to the article once it gets uploaded. In the meantime, here is the finished product:
Supplies: PP: CBX; CS: Bazzill and KMA; Mod Podge; Inkpad: Encore in gold; EP: Top Boss clear; ric-rac; ribbon; Die-cuts: QK and Sizzix; Stamp: EK ChristmasNeedless to say, both my kiddos couldn't resist but ask for kisses, of the chocolate kind, of course, haha!

















No comments:
Post a Comment