
Inspired by Heather Summers and Michele Force cards
Supplies: Bazzill CS, Gel-a-tins and Paper Salon stamps, Stickles, Stampin' Up and Versa ink, poinsettia die-cut (QK), brad, ribbon

Supplies: regular CS, Paper Salon and PaperTrey stamps, Versa ink, watercolor pencils, ribbon
While I somewhat welcomed the 'bonus catch up time' (actually, we'd still have to make up for this next week, but I love that I got to stay home with the kids) and Ian had fun doing all sorts of things, Nikki didn't quite seem content with the time she had these past 2 days; despite the fact that she scrapped a little, played games on the computer and on the playstation, watched tv, etc, she kept declaring how bored she was. Oh dear, I wonder how it'll be like a few more years down the road.
Because I've recently had a general cleaning of Nikki's room and had her furniture rearranged, with the addition of my old computer system, Nikki is now feeling excited about staying in her room again :) Anyways, while I was glued to my computer all day long yesterday, I kept overhearing the 2 kids playing 'school'. Of course, Ate was the teacher and Ian was the pupil. It was fun listening to their dialogue and hearing Ian obediently play along with his sister. It started in the morning where Nikki asked Ian about his name and Ianboy enthusiastically complied by stating his name, and even spelling it out. Then, they moved on to some 'school activities' where Ian consistently referred to Ate as 'Teacher'. Somehow, throughout the day, the 2 of them managed to squeeze in some TV and eating time. Of course, they didn't go without bickering with each other, either. I guess that'll always be a part of the equation, huh? Late afternoon, after Ian discovered 'new' toys to play with, he kept excusing himself from 'teacher', saying that he had to go home already as his mom was picking him up and was waiting outside. Ate wouldn't let Ian off the hook, poor Ian had to reason out repeatedly. Hahaha! At this point, I couldn't help snickering. I love how imaginative kids are.

















No comments:
Post a Comment