Thursday, February 7, 2008

scrapbytes ezine

feb edition is up!! i was tasked to come up with some projects that make use of hardly used tools, heart punchers in particular! yikes! how do i come up with projects using tools i've had for ages but never even used? hahaha!! hmmm.... i let the ideas stew in my head for a while but in the end, I was only able to come up with simple cards and whatnots :) hey, this was a great way to use up my hardly-used embossing folders as well! *wink!*

I worked on these when Babette and I got together one sunday afternoon...


supplies: PTI, Bazzill cs, Cuttlebug embossing folder, KMA ribbon, stamp (c/o Babette), Versafine ink pad


supplies: PTI cs, Cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon, Technique Tuesday stamp, Versafine ink pad


supplies: PTI and Bazzill cs, stamp, Versafine ink, Provocraft brad, HOTP eyelet, ribbon

















supplies: PTI, Bazzill cs, ribbon, Studio G stamp, Versafine and Colorbox ink pads

No comments: