He picked the venue and I happily went along - Perk Avenue. HUH!? never heard. never mind. we were going out after all! It's one of the local shops inside BF.Hmmm... none of the desserts in the display counter really interested me, but i went for a favorite, nonetheless. Tiramisu. Uhm, it tasted more like chocolate cake with a rubbery frosting, but I didn't grumble much. I do love chocolates anyways ;) Coffee was surprisingly good - I had a Cinn & Tell (hot coffee with cinnamon and nutella). I can't really recall what Tub had but he didn't particularly enjoy it all that much. Oh hey, I got a long-stemmed rose from the store! my 2nd one for the day! (nope, no flowers from the DH as usual, but from one of my thoughtful HND students. which reminds me, I also got a huge bar of dark chocolate from another one of my students) :p yum!
Thanks for a lovely, simple night-cap, Tub! Absolutely loved the company; we should do this again sometime! ;) wabu!

one of our self-portraits for the evening :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment