Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday Mini Crop



HAHA! that 'mini' in the title is kind of like an overstatement! Only a few of the SE girls (myself included) were able to work on some pages; I think the mini crop at at Nette's (MLA/Scrapbooks Hawaii) was more like an excuse to shop!!! HAHAHA!!! Girls spent most of the day milling around the scrappy stuff on display. Lots of bargain finds! Got myself a set of FP 12x12 stamps at 40% off! Gotta love that! I picked up a few things here and there as well. Oh, but it was a fun opportunity to see and chat with some friends! Oh and YAY! I won a set of Inque Boutique stamps which Nette raffled off!! Yum!

Thanks to Cabbie, Donna, and Candy, for the wonderful demos! Here I snapped up a photo from Cabbie's blog (because I can see myself behind her! HAHA!)

No comments: