Finally! after almost a month, I got to scrap a page yesterday :) This is actually for the TTS scraplift challenge so I was compelled to get it done and over with. To be honest, the page that was sent on to me is really pretty, I just didn't have the inspiration to work on my own! Good thing I managed to find the appropriate photos and started working from there! This page was so easy to put together, I was done in less than 2 hours, I think! :)

Supplies: Bazzill CS, MOD scallop paper, HS silk flower, 7G stamp, MM foam stamp and acrylic paint
There are several other challenges I would like to work on this weekend, that is only if I can get the chance. I still need to tie up some loose ends before school starts on Monday, though. Crossing my fingers...
No comments:
Post a Comment