I dropped by the school today to check on maintenance work progress as well as to set up the restaurant for my class on monday. It took me 2 hours just to put things in place. The maintenance people were still working on some of my job orders when I left. Hopefully, things will run smoothly as we are expecting an ocular visit from representatives of the Birmingham College in London, on the first day of classes, no less!
From there, I proceeded to Salon de Manila for a haircut and some treatments! Cost of looking good = $95! Cha-ching! Add to that the Schwarzkopf leave-in conditioner I got yesterday, so that's another $19. Hmmm... maybe I should've held off on that until my TIGI leave-in conditioner was used up! Oh well.
I passed by S&R just to get a couple of stuff and happened to bump into Ms Pido by the check out counters :) Small talk. I asked her how many more students have been added to our list, she said our total number is now 81! 30 of that would be HND students!!! That's quite a number. I wonder if we'd take all of them in one class? I didn't bother to ask. Instead, I thanked Ms Pido for my salary adjustment. She told me not to tell anyone as apparently, I was the only one among all the faculty given that privilege :) She said I deserved it, and I thanked her promptly. Thank you, Lord, for another blessing.
Last stop for the day: the dry-cleaners, just to pick up my suits.
Everything seems to be falling into place. Now... if I could just scrap a bit, hmmm.... The mojo's kinda back, alright!
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment