Hmmmm... very interesting. Haha! Yesterday was my dear brother Jeff's birthday - we hardly celebrate my brothers' birthdays anymore, but because Nikki finally agreed to take some dancing lessons, the kids and I went to Makati as soon as I got my tire vulcanized in the morning. I found out too late that lessons were moved from 10AM to 3PM, so the kids and I hung out at my mom's place. Good thing she was having her DSL connection installed that day, so we had some bit of a diversion, LOL! The girls had a great time this afternoon as Ariel and Jill joined the session.


Even my very limber darling son had fun copying the girls. Ian was wonderful... he was able to follow instructions by listening and by just looking at what his Ate was doing. Great going, boy! :) Mom's so proud of ya!


Anyways, I digress. I asked my mom where Jeff was, but all she said was that he had to go meet with a client. After the girls were done with their lessons for this week, Ma asked me to order in some pizza while she made baked pasta with corned beef. We stayed til 8 - the kids were busy with the computer while my mom, Gazelle, and I made small talk.

















No comments:
Post a Comment