Saturday, June 16, 2007

a busy saturday

Ian had an early morning schedule for some dental work in Makati so we drove out at 745A. Ian cooperated but whimpered a bit as today he had his first taste of anesthesia (poor baby!) Ate Nikki got a little bored waiting so I asked Mela to come pick her up.

Soon as we were done with the dentist (Ian came out smiling because he got a prize for being so brave :D), I found out that Mela took the girls to a dance studio for some lessons. Nikki was smiling from ear to ear all throughout the session. Looks like she had a great time, but I am still trying to determine if she wants to do this on a regular basis so I decided not to pay for succeeding lessons just yet.

Afterwards, we decided to drop by Salcedo Village's saturday market - it was fun to see all the fresh produce and other goodies available. Bought some sausages, Angus burger patties, fruits and bread. The heat was a little over-bearing though. Whew!

Had lunch at Mela's place and headed for home, but not before dropping by Shopwise and National Bookstore to get a few more stuff for Ian's school. I got another Jodi Picoult novel - Perfect Match. Can't wait to get started on it... but first, I really do need to complete some docs for school.

Dressed up to attend a birthday party dinner (for Ronnie Siasoyco's parents) at the Discovery Suites in Ortigas. Food was good :) but Tub and I didn't stay to dance the night away. We were both quite tired!

Ugh! Bedtime was so uncomfortable as our airconditioner conked out on us! Decided not to sleep because I wanted to be done with The Pact - the suspense was killing me! I finally managed to turn the last page at 6A. Then I went to sleep! :)

No comments: