
As usual, everybody enjoyed the good food. complimentary plate of amuse bouche.

for starters, I got us some salmon mousse in barquillos sticks + toasts with asparagus dip.
for the main, i had my favorite scampi + pasta, while G had the lamb osso buco. i don't do lamb much, but i must say, this one was really good!!

Mela and Tito Jim both got a seafood pasta dish while I ordered a Grilled Marlin for Ma. Can't remember what Mike ordered though. hmmm....

Hans got a poached sea bass while Tita Girlie just had a salad. The fish really looked good!

Then it was time for dessert and coffee. I wanted to try something new so I went for the white chocolate tiramisu. it was ok, nothing great. Hans got a gelato sampler.


Stopped by Gourdo's while waiting for our cars. ooh. i eyed something nice for my mother-in-law :) I'm going to have to go back!

















No comments:
Post a Comment